REVOLUTIONARY SELF TANNING OIL designed to exceed your expectations
ORGANIC & NATURAL
Evening Primrose oil*
Calendula and meadowsweet extract*
*USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Doesn't turn your skin orange
No fake tan smell
No oily feel
100% streak free
Perfect for all skin tones (fair, medium and dark)
Fast drying and transfer resistant formula
SUPER SIMPLE TO USE
Spray on and rub in like any other body oil
Apply 1 to 3 days in a row to achieve your perfect tan as dark as you want
HOW TO USE OUR SELF TANNING BODY OIL
● Apply after shaving, shower or gym, not prior to. If you’re waxing
make sure you do it 24 hours before tanning.
● Exfoliate with mild scrub (preferably 24 hours) prior to application.
● Peel off the safety seal and replace cap with the attached sprayer.
● Do a test patch 24 hours in advance. In rare occasions, some people
may be sensitive to DHA or other ingredients in the product.
● Simply spray on, distribute evenly and rub in like any other body oil.
● Use sparingly on bendable areas and on areas where your skin is drier
(knees, feet, elbows and ankles).
● GOLDEN STAR BEAUTY Self-Tanning Oil doesn't contain color guide
so it is important to cover all areas and make sure you don't leave any
gaps for a streak free tan. Don’t worry if you go over the same area
twice – the tan will only be patchy if you miss a bit, not if you double
● Don't put moisturizers, perfume or deodorant on before and/or after
you have applied self-tanner.
● Allow it 10 minutes to dry before putting any clothes on.
● Do not spray directly in the face and avoid eye contact.
● If you don't use latex gloves wash your hands with water and soap
immediately after application (paying special attention on cuticles and
under nails area).
● The sunless tan will start to develop within the first few hours.
However, full color development is seen 24 hours after application.
WARNING: For External Use Only. This product does not contain a sun screen & does not protect against sunburn. Repeated UV exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of premature skin aging, skin cancers and other harmful effects to the skin, even if you do not burn. Use product only as recommended. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If eye irritation persists, seek medical advice. Discontinue use if signs of rush or irritation appear. Keep out of reach of children.